We welcome you to become members of the Illinois Patrons of the Vatican Museums. The membership fee is:
- $600 annually per person
- $1,200 for family membership which includes children up to the age of 18
- $250 for associate membership*
The membership fee is a tax deductible donation used for restoration work, conservation projects, equipment for the restoration laboratories, capital improvements and acquisition of art.
*Associate membership is an entry level opportunity for individuals aged 25 to 45.
As a member of the Illinois Patrons, you will receive the following benefits:
- You are an honored guest of the Vatican Museums. Not only is your admission complimentary, but you will also be accompanied by your own English-speaking guide who will deepen and enrich your visit. Membership also entitles you to tour sections closed to other visitors, such as restoration laboratories, to see firsthand how your conservation efforts have made a difference.
- Additionally, members receive a complimentary copy of the Vatican Museums Report, a bi-annual publication.
- Members also receive the Il Messaggero, the newsletter of the Illinois Vatican Patrons.
- You will also be invited to social and educational events throughout the year sponsored by the Illinois chapter, including trips to Rome to view artwork in the Vatican Museums.
- You will receive the satisfaction that comes from being part of a world-wide team of patrons and artists who work together to conserve one of the world’s greatest treasures of art and culture.