The Illinois Patrons have joined together with the Archdiocese of Chicago Young Adult Engagement Team to present a very unique program and reception at the Art Institute of Chicago:
Art as a Carrier of Faith: Encountering the Divine in Art
Our presenters will be Rebecca Long, the Patrick G. and Shirley W. Ryan Associate Curator of European Painting and Sculpture before 1750, and Reverend Jason Malave, the Cardinal’s Delegate for Renew My Church. They will direct us through The Deering Family Galleries commenting on various works from both an artistic and theological perspective.
The program will be from 5:00-6:00 p.m. with a wine and cheese reception that will follow in the Art Institute’s Terzo Piano from 6:00-7:00 p.m.
- $25 donation per person (Required to attend; You must be 21 or older)
- Additional donations are most appreciated.
- Please click the donation link below to Register for the Event and make your $25 donation.
- Please indicate name(s) of attendees as you would like it to appear on your name tag.
- After your donation is received, Denise Molitsky from the Patrons office will contact you to confirm your attendance for the evening.
This event is designed for our Young Adults. Space for this event is limited and all reservations must be made in advance. Please no walk-in’s.
If you have any questions, please contact Denise Molitsky, Project Coordinator, at (312) 534-5351.
Thank you for your continued support!