SAVE THE DATE!!
Planning has begun for our 2020 Rome trip. Information and registration details will be sent out as soon as the trip details are finalized.
Tour Highlights include:
- Hotel De La Minerve, which is located steps away from the Pantheon, great dining destinations and delectable gelato selections.
- An exclusive tour for patrons of the Vatican Museums showcasing one of the world’s greatest collections of art. View areas usually closed to the public.
- Private visit of restoration laboratories.
- Private Sistine Chapel Tour – Enjoy an after-hours private tour of the Vatican’s most sublime artifacts in peace and quiet, without lines or distractions.
- An intimate dinner in the Vatican Museums during closed hours / a private Mass with Cardinal Bertello in the Palazzo del Governatorato.
- Reserved seating at Papal audience.
- Farm to Table Luncheon at the Papal Farm in Castel Gandolfo followed by a visit of the Villa Barberini Gardens built in the first-century ruins of Emperor Domitian’s country residence.
Additional Itinerary Tours* Included:
- Tour Palazzo Barberini designed by three great architects (Bernini, Borromini & Maderno). See the works of Raphael, Piero di Cosimo, Tintoretto, Caravaggio, Reni, Guercino, Nicolas Poussin, Carlo Maratto.
- Visit Santa Maria della Vittoria (St. Mary of Victory) to see Bernini’s The Ecstasy of St. Teresa
- Capitoline Museum, Forum tour
- Villa Farnesina
- Visit St. Mary Major, St. Praxedes and St. Pudenziana (containing some of the oldest Christian mosaics in Rome
- Day trip to Crypt of the Cathedral of Anagni and Tivoli Gardens